How We Hire
We care about finding the best place for you to contribute and do the work
you truly enjoy. We often shape our roles around
your talents, and want our interviewing process to be as valuable to you as it us. if you want to be here, we want to here
Medical Live Scribe
At Virtual Physician Scribes, we’re proud to set the standard for comprehensive healthcare documentation services. We wouldn’t be able to provide the care we do without the dedicated work of our medical scribes, who strive to provide the best hands-off-chart experience to our clients. We’re currently seeking highly qualified medical scribes to join our team of caring professionals. The company is growing, and we want talented people to grow with us!
Suppose you are the smartest of all and who can think outside the box. VPS is looking for you. We treat employees equally irrespective of caste, creed, and culture.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provide the highest quality of documentation to provide a hands-off-chart experience to our clients, ensuring a seamless transition between the patient interaction conclusion to chart review with the scribe.
- Maintain and demonstrate a wholesome understanding of the team approach to patient care and healthcare documentation.
- Complete and present the medical record in collaboration with the supervising physician.
- Pursue continuing education through clinical experiences and freely available resources to enhance skills and knowledge to provide the highest quality documentation.
- Excellent Knowledge of Medical Terminology, Medical Abbreviations, & clinic workflow..
- Be responsive to improvement opportunities in a positive manner.
- Communicate professionally and respectfully to the supervising physician and staff.
- Take up an active role in training juniors in the industry and guide them on best practices regarding conduct and high-quality documentation.
Preferred Qualifications and Skills:
- Minimum 1.5 years of experience in live scribing (not shadowing) with multiple healthcare providers in the Internal Medicine/Family Medicine or Cardiology specialties.
- Basic understanding of ICD-10-CM coding, E&M billing.
- Must possess excellent English communication skills. (Standardized English Test Scores preferred).
- Excellent Knowledge of Medical Terminology, Medical Abbreviations, clinic workflow.
- Good typing skills (minimum 60 WPM, above 90 WPM preferred).
Compensation and Benefits:
- Family Medical Insurance.
- PF Benefits
- Yearly Bonus
- Immediate Joining Bonus
- Salary: ₹40,000.00 - ₹65,000.00 per month
Job Type: Full-time, Night Shift Only
Contact Production Manager Dr Suganti @ 7200344450