- Virtual Scribes document physician-patient encounters live and reduce clerical duties for doctors.
- Virtual Scribes reduce physician burnout.
- Virtual Scribes help improve patient satisfaction, enhance productivity, and increase revenue.
- With less time spent on documenting encounters, physicians have time to see more patients.
- Our Virtual Scribes are medical graduates who are trained as Medical Scribes.
- Virtual Scribes assist in promoting a culture of safety within the healthcare environment by accurately documenting patient encounters.
- Our scribes are compatible with multiple EHRs. Ex : ECW, OncoEMR, Centricity, Medent, WRS, UroChart, Athenahealth, HealthFusion MediTouch, Epic, etc
Since our founding, we’ve always worked looking at this problem in the eyes of a busy provider. This company was founded by a Doctor for Doctors. We wanted to create an easy to implement solution that can alleviate many of the stresses of day-to-day life in a busy practice. Our virtual scribes are trained to pre-fill all sections of an EHR and are equipped with ICD-10 knowledge. Get back to treating patients and let us assist you with the documentation to ensure an efficient workflow.