The Career Opportunity: You will have the opportunity to flourish professionally in this role. All Medical Scribes will be provided with possibilities to move up the career ladder to enable you to take on new and varied responsibilities, including but not limited to people management, training, quality control, and business development.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Shadow American board-certified practicing doctors and document the patient history including history of present illness, review of systems, past medical and surgical history, family and social histories, medications and allergies.
- Document physical examination findings and procedures as performed by the physician.
- Document the results of laboratory and radiographic studies as dictated by the physician.
- Document the correct time of patient care related activities, including physician-to-physician communication, family communication and re-examination of the patient.
- The doctors will review all documentation completed by the Scribe, make any necessary amendments, and sign the chart.
- Scribes DO NOT participate in any patient care and should refer all requests related to patient care to the responsible physician.
- Scribes will be required to work in night shift (IST) based on business requirements, so the applicant should be flexible with all work timings.
Required Experience, Skills and Qualifications
- Medical Transcriptionists with 8+ years experience and experienced Medical Scribes with minimum 1+ years of live scribing experience.
- Strong English writing skills with fluency in spoken English. Command of U.S.-style language of medicine.
- Good typing speed.
- Good vocabulary and grammar knowledge for effective medical report writing.
- Ought to have basic computer literacy and a familiarity with Microsoft Office applications.
- Ability to work under strict deadlines and prioritize multiple tasks.
Exciting work environment, attractive benefits, performance based career growth.
Job Type: Full-time
Experience: 8 years (Preferred)
Education: Bachelor’s (Preferred)
Mail resume to firstname.lastname@example.org