Our company is in need of a talented Content Writer to create compelling blog posts, white papers, product descriptions, social media content and web copy. We’re looking for someone who will help us expand our digital footprint and drive more value through online content. The ideal candidate should have a proven track record of producing pieces that increase engagement and drive leads. This position requires a high level of creativity, as well as the ability to use data-driven insights to write better material. The successful candidate should also be detail-oriented and committed to meeting tight deadlines. Preference will be given to those with a strong writing portfolio, bachelor’s degree and relevant work experience.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Create content marketing campaigns to drive leads and subscribers Use SEO best practices to generate traffic to our site.
- Regularly produce various content types, including email, social media posts, blogs and white papers.
- Actively manage and promote our blog, and pitch articles to relevant third-party platforms.
- Edit content produced by other members of the team.
- Analyze content marketing metrics and makes changes as needed.
- Collaborate with other departments to create innovative content ideas.
Qualifications and Skills
- Bachelor’s degree in English, Journalism or related field.
- Knowledge of digital marketing tactics, including SEO, email marketing and web analytics.
- Excellent writing skills, as well as the ability to communicate and collaborate effectively.
- The ability to consistently meet tight deadlines.
- Experience using WordPress, Weebly, and/or Joomla would be an added advantage.
- Friendly work environment.
- Opportunity to learn and flourish in a busy startup environment.
- Attractive perks.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Internship, Fresher
Content Writing: 1 year (Preferred)
Microsoft Office: 1 year (Preferred)
Education: Bachelor’s (Required)
Language: English (Required)
Mail resume to firstname.lastname@example.org